LEGAL SERVICES IN THE FIELD OF REAL ESTATE
The Baldantoni Group Company works with professional lawyers and offers its clients a wide range of legal services.
- Submitting documents to obtain a residence permit in Italy, Spain and Andorra.
- Submission of documents for a number of foreign identification NIE.
- Registration of companies for companies and legal persons.
- legal support during purchase of real estate and banking transactions - as long as the customer receives the certificate of ownership (Escritura) and afterwards the customer registration as owner in the Spanish and Italian offices.
- Opening an account and advice on banking, choosing the best way to legal money flows for the purchase, as well as recording of all documentation in Italy, Spain and Andorra.
- Advice about the law, taxation issues and a number of other legal issues.
Only for our customers, we offer a range of additional services
- airport transfers,
- hotel reservations,
- organization of a trip to view properties for sale,
- assistance with the insurance company,
- companies of electricity services,
- of water services company,
- maintenance of swimming pools,
- practices with local municipal authorities,
- with government and tax authorities,
- notary services,
- extracts from the state registry of property,
- the timely payment of taxes and filing tax returns and rental of the property,
- health insurance, real estate and automobile,
- intake and control, covers the service staff,
- care gardens,
- pool cleaning and maintenance of elevators,
- car rental, boat rental.
We are always ready to provide professional assistance in all matters relating to the process of buying a property or its construction, as well as in a subsequent period of adjustment in Spain.
Residence in Spain without the right to work
To obtain a residence permit in Spain, as in any other country in the Schengen area, the procedure is not simple. However, in the absence of a criminal record, there are no problems in obtaining a residence permit, it will therefore only be a matter of time. When considering applications for residence permits to the Spanish authorities, we are obliged to consider a number of reasons for refusing or consenting to the provision. And the possibility of staying with the applicant's entire family (the presence of sufficient living space for living) is a positive factor.
To obtain residency in Spain, Baldantoni Group offers a full range of professional legal services. The laws change often, foreigners in general must be followed in each case by a lawyer.
In order to provide a residence permit foreigner without the desire to enter the world of work, the applicant shall provide appropriate documentation and meet the following requirements:
- about in duplicate.
- Color photographs 2 3,5 4,5 cm x on a white background, with no corners and ovals
- passport valid for delivery a year, original and copy (all pages).
- certificate does not condemn or equivalent document. In the case of age in terms of criminal liability, such certificates are required from these countries, in which the residence of the applicant resided in recent years 5.
- medical certificate confirming the absence of disease, danger to others, provided that the international position of Sanitation 2005.
have medical insurance with insurance coverage cases.
- have sufficient funds to stay for the period of residence required or confirm the presence of a source of regular income funds both for themselves and for the intention of living in Spain, the members of his family. Quantitative requirements established in 2011 as an adequate minimum level of each month :. € 2.130,04 for the main applicant and € 532,51 for each family member
- the payment of the appropriate legal fees
- do not be illegally on Spanish territory
- does not have a ban on entry to the Schengen countries with which Spain a single database.
- not be a member of the voluntary return from Spain to their homeland.
The government representative of the areas of the purchased property, participates in the review and evaluates the residence request and the accompanying documentation. The regional representatives of the central government, through their consulate, take into consideration the visa to enter the Spanish territory. If you do not receive a reply from the Spanish authorities within 3 months, your visa application will be deemed unsatisfied. At this point the consulate informs the applicant in this regard and will explain the possibilities of judicial and administrative appeal.
At any stage of processing, the Consulate General may request hearings with the applicant.
The residence permit in Spain is a legitimate legal status that guarantees the following benefits:
- the right to remain in Spain for 365 days a year,
- the right to free movement between the 27 countries included in the European Union,
- the right to open accounts in banks and Spanish residents to obtain mortgage financing on the terms of a resident,
- the right to subsequent registration of citizenship Spain,
- the right to a residence permit and citizenship for family members,
- the right to issue a residence permit for the children born in Spain, accelerated time frame and in a simplified form.
The primary residence is granted for the current year, followed by the extension of the scheme 2 + + 2 5.